See Calgary like you haven’t see before!
Tuesday June 5, 2018 - 9:30am – 4:00pm
Come with us on this tour to see what Calgary is all about. From its humble beginnings as Fort Calgary in 1875 to the thriving metropolis it is today, Calgary has it all.
Travel through eclectic communities like:
- Inglewood – Calgary’s first and oldest community
- Eau Claire - home of the Eau Claire Lumber Mill
- Chinatown - the 3rd largest in Canada
- East Village - the largest urban planned development in the country.
- Take some time to learn about the origins of the “Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth”, the Calgary Stampede with a short stop on the Stampede grounds.
- Travel out to Canada Olympic Park, one of the main venues of the 1988 Winter Olympics. See where Eddie the Eagle ‘soared into infamy’ and sit in one of the actual bobsleds that were used by the famous Jamaican Bobsled Team.
- Then a short drive west of the city to Cochrane for lunch at the Glen Eagles Golf Course where a fabulous lunch with a breathtaking view of the Canadian Rockies awaits you.
Event includes pick up from Hotel Arts, tour and lunch.
Tour package is included in the "Companion Package" only. Additional tickets for the tour are available for purchase when you register.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
White Hat Ceremonies
|Registration Information||Schedule of Events||Accommodation, Travel & City Information||Sponsorship/Suppliers' Showcase|
|Speaker Information||Companion & Additional Tours||Networking & Social Events|